Anime Republika Srpska
Dobrodošli na forum Anime-RS.
Registrujte se da bi imali pun pristup forumu.
Želimo vam ugodan boravak Smile
Anime Republika Srpska
Dobrodošli na forum Anime-RS.
Registrujte se da bi imali pun pristup forumu.
Želimo vam ugodan boravak Smile
Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke RIPnXRIZettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke MFVBTV7Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke JYMMWgeZettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke MBsbMfaZettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke VD2mEbQ

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke

Ići dole

Kako vam se svideo anime?

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke I_vote_lcap0%Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke I_vote_lcap0%Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Ukupno Glasova : 0

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Empty Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke

Počalji od Mr.Manga Čet Jan 24, 2013 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kyousuke Hyoubu, an ESPer who was betrayed many years ago, is now one of the most powerful ESPers—and also a fugitive. However, behind that glare lies a kind heart. His main mission is to save ESPers who are mistreated by humans, even if that be by force. Through his methods, he has saved many ESPer lives and gained the loyalty of those he has saved. The name of his group: P.A.N.D.R.A.

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Aired: Jan 8, 2013 to ?
Producers: Manglobe, UNLIMITED Partners
Genres: Supernatural
Duration: 23 min. per episode
Mr.Manga
Mr.Manga
Admin
Admin

Muški Blizanci
Broj poruka : 4156